Antonio is a lawyer with more than four years of work experience. He has an extensive knowledge in the area of Financial Law in the Central American region, since he worked for several years in the BAC Credomatic Legal Regional Department. Likewise, he has specialized in the management of legal risk at corporate level and in mergers and acquisitions processes. Antonio stands out for his ability to take on complex challenges and his eagerness to achieve goals, always with a great sense of camaraderie and commitment to his clients, thanks to his people person.
- 2015-2016 UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE. San José, Costa Rica. Specialization in Registry and Notary Law
- 2009-2015 UNIVERSIDAD DE COSTA RICA. Attorney at Law. Specialization in Tax Law.
- 2017 - 2018 Attorney Associate at EY Law.
- 2015 - 2017 Attorney at BAC Credomatic Legal Regional Department
- 2012- 2015 Paralegal at BAC Credomatic Legal Regional Department