Arturo Rojas is our Labor & Employment expert. He has more than 8 years of experience in Labor & Employment Law.He has been working with global employers to design and implement human resources policies and to resolve a broad range of workplace issues. He has handled matters involving, advised local, regional and multinational organizations in multiple industries regarding compliance with local employment laws. He has coached Human Resources leaders and managers about effective management practices. Guided management through process and policy development. Kept them up to date on developing labor and employment laws and best practices. Participation and coordination of Labor and employment due diligences as risk assessment, transaction’s red flags and contingencies for M&As. Litigation and private and administrative conciliation expertise.
- Law degree, Universidad latina de costa rica, 2012
- Notary degree, Ulacit, 2016
- Master in business administration and corporate law, Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho 2019.
- 2016 - 2019 Associate attorney, BLP abogados.
- 2016 General counsel assistant lawyer, Arias & Muñoz.
- 2014 - 2015 Inhouse legal counsel, STT Group.
- 2012 - 2013 Paralegal/Attorney, B&S Abogados
- 2011 - 2012 Paralegal, Labor Law Corp.