Javier Sauma-Rossi is a Costa Rican lawyer, with extensive experience in International, Corporate and Real Estate Law. He currently provides advice to national and foreign clients, in matters related to the structuring of real estate projects, international business transactions, estate planning, among others. He also has expertise in International Law, by having practiced in Commercial and Investment International Arbitration Proceedings at global forums such as ICSID, and the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) and the International Chamber of Commerce. He obtained a Law Degree (Juris Doctor) from the University of Costa Rica (2013). Subsequently, he completed a Master of Laws (LLM) at Suffolk University Law School, in Boston, Massachusetts (2016).
- 2015-2016 SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL, in Boston, Massachusetts. Master of Laws (LLM). Specialty in International Law
- 2013 UNIVERSIDAD DE COSTA RICA. Law Degree (Juris Doctor). Specialty in Electronic Commerce and Telecommunications.
- 2018 – Present Associate at COLBS Legal Studio.
- 2018 Senior Associate at Invicta Legal.
- 2016 – 2018 Associate Attorney at Pragma Legal.
- 2014 – 2015 Associate Attorney at Facio & Cañas Law Firm
- 2013 Associate Attorney at Nassar Abogados, Costa Rica.
- 2009 – 2013 Paralegal at Nassar Abogados, Costa Rica.