Margarita is an organized attorney with experience in judicial collection, corporate and comprehensive solutions for clients with established businesses. As co-owner of two consolidated businesses for more than 15 years, she proposes administrative and procedural management solutions for companies that need assistance with a legal vision without being exactly legal. Her experience in immigration law also adds a plus to the client that requires such services in his company. Her ability for interpersonal relationships make her a great asset when it comes to having to interact with many actors in a process or in a negotiation.
- 2003 UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE CENTRO AMÉRICA, Notary Public
- 2003 UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE CENTRO AMÉRICA, San José Costa Rica, Degree in Law (Cum Laude Probata)
- 2002 UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE CENTRO AMÉRICA, San José Costa Rica, Bachelor in Law (Cum Laude Probata)
- 2018 Associate Attorney Colbs Legal Studio
- 2015-2016 Associate Attorney Sfera Legal, Head of the Immigration Department
- 1999-2008 Junior Associate Bufete Mora Camacho, Executive Director of the Law firm, Head of the Judicial Collection Department