Daniela is a lawyer with vast experience in Real Estate, Civil and Corporate Law. Since the beginning of her career she has worked in processing, reviewing and drafting judicial documents related to foreclosure and foreclosure processes. She has also worked in real estate with the formalization of bank loans, mortgage constitutions and trusts.
- 2019 UNIVERSIDAD FIDÉLITAS, San José, Costa Rica. Public Notary
- 2016 UNIVERSIDAD LATINA DE COSTA RICA, San José, Costa Rica. Law degree.
- 2019 Associate, COLBS Estudio Legal
- 2017 – 2019 Associate, Bufete CHC y Asociados
- 2014 –2017 Paralegal, Grupo Cuevas Asesores Jurídicos.