Edwin is an young yet skillful and practised attorney, with more than 8 years in the legal profession, working in well positioned law firms in Costa Rica and counseling important local and foreign clients. He specializes in Disputed Resolution, especially civil and commercial litigation and arbitration procedures. Edwin has participated in relevant and complex arbitration cases. Furthermore, he is an active litigation attorney in cases related to civil liability, condominium conflicts, real estate issues, among different legal areas, with successful results, thanks to his creative strategies and effective legal solutions. Edwin has participated in numerous courses and trainings about arbitration from Costa Rican and internationals organizations.
- 2018 UNIVERSIDAD ESCUELA LIBRE DE DERECHO. San José, Costa Rica. Specialization in Registry and Notary Law. Pending to submit the final examination.
- 2017 UNIVERSIDAD LATINOAMERICANA DE CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGÍA (ULACIT) – Center for Conciliation and Arbitration (CICA), Costa Rican-American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham). San José, Costa Rica. Specialization in Arbitration.
- 2007-2014 UNIVERSIDAD DE COSTA RICA. San José, Costa Rica. Law degree.
- 2018 Associate attorney, COLBS Studio Legal. San José, Costa Rica.
- 2014-2018. Associate attorney, Sfera Legal.
- 2011-2014. Paralegal, Feinzaig, Scharf & van der Putten and Sfera Legal
- 2009-2010. Paralegal, Batalla Abogados.